Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weigh in numero uno: not quite status quo.

It's my first morning back in the city after Christmas break at my parents house. Normally, I weigh in on Mondays ('cause Mondays suck anyway), but I decided to push it back one day so that I could weigh myself on my own bathroom scales.

Last time I weighed myself, I hadn't gained anything, though after today's weigh-in, I think that the scales at my parents house are a bit more eager to please. I clocked in at 79.3 kg, or 174.5 pounds, which is a gain of 1.3 kilos. Not bad after a month of indulgences.

The measurements?
Arms: 34 cm (13.4 inches)
Waist: 93 cm (36.6 inches) (do I have a huge belly or what?!)
Hips: 106 cm (42 inches) (what? Either I measured wrong last time, or something very odd happened!)
Thighs: 63 cm (24.8 inches) (I think I measured wrong...)
Calves: 39 cm (15.4 inches)

Sigh. Aren't measurements supposed to be uplifting? Oh well, better get exercising! New weigh-in next Monday, and new measurements in about a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment