Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday bash

It was my cousin's 12th birthday today, so me, my dad, my two siblings and I went to her party, and holy crap, lots and lots and lots of food! My aunt was practically begging people to eat more, 'cause she didn't want to get stuck with leftovers. I, however, was a complete angel and consumed one small piece of carrot cake and a glass of sugar free Pepsi. Which I might as well have skipped, 'cause it tasted nasty. If I'm going to drink soda, I need my sugar.

...

Of course, the angelic behavior might have something to do with the fact that we had dinner only a couple of hours before heading to the party, and I gorged myself to the bursting point on potato dumplings, potatoes, sausages and... something else which I have no idea what is called in English. It's a kind of pork sausage. Not particularly good for you, I would assume, but man, is it delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment