Friday, January 15, 2010

Accountability sucks.

It started out well. By six o'clock, I'd consumed about 8-900 calories, leaving more than enough wiggle room if I wanted to get something to eat before bed. Which I usually do. I can't sleep if I'm hungry.

And then I went and asked my best friend if she wanted to go get some candy. And let me tell you, SOME candy, was actually A LOT of candy. It was very very tasty, but I feel stupid. A perfectly good day, completely ruined. Oh well. I'll eat better tomorrow, and if my student loan is transferred, I might even go sign up for the gym. Key word being might.

In other news, I've decided to switch up my exercise program a little. Last semester, I did some running and a weight program on Mondays and Fridays, and about an hour of swimming on Wednesdays. This semester, I think I'm going to do the running and the weights every three days, and then go swimming on Sundays, so that I can use the sauna afterwards. Hopefully, that will take care of some of that pesky water that tends to screw up my weigh in, and subsequently my mood!

... This is still subject to revision though. I hate swimming when there are lots of people in the pool. Oddly enough, not because I hate having people see me in my swimsuit (although I'm not terribly excited about that aspect either), but because very few of the people who use the pool know how to swim in a straight line and that annoys the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment