Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Goodbye Twilight Zone

I knew I'd gained weight before I stepped on the scales this week. I have been to the gym a few times, but my eating was kinda crazy. Insane cravings galore. No other way to explain it. Anyway, the damage isn't that bad: I weigh 172 pounds, which is one pound up from last week's 171.

And here are the measurements:

Arm: 34 cm
Waist: 92 cm
Hips: 105cm
Thigh: 61 cm
Calf: 39 cm

It's only been a couple of weeks since I last took my measurements, so I wasn't really expecting any significant change her. And yet, it's so infuriating to see that my waist circumference is what it is. But I suppose the belly fat goes last, so I have to be patient.

Anyway, according to my last measuring, my arms are still the same. My waist is down by about a centimeter, but that could be due to dodgy measuring. My hips are down a centimeter, my thigh is down two and my calves are holding steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment