Sunday, February 14, 2010

Epic phail week.

It's been a bad bad week. A friend of mine died in a car accident, so my diet kinda got screwed. I'm heartbroken, who cares about what the hell I weigh? There's been lots of crying, and very little calorie counting. And very little eating, actually. The week started off okay-ish, with me reaching 1200 calories a day. Because I pushed myself to eat. Then I couldn't even find the energy to push. So I ate, but I have no idea how far away from reaching an acceptable amount of calories I was. It was more like 'hmm, it's six o'clock, maybe you should eat something more than the measly yogurt you had for breakfast?'

Today, I plan an epic cheat day though. Well, not really epic, but my best friend and I are having a "Valentine's Day date", and there's going to be pizza. And cake. I figured that the pizza is probably not going to be easy on the sodium, so I decided to weigh in today rather than tomorrow. The result is 75.1 kilos, or 165.5 pounds, a weight loss of 1.5 kilos or 3 pounds since last week. Too fast, I know, and this time I can't blame it on the water weight. So, it's probably coming back on. But I won't lie: it's good to see the number 75 on the scale. I am so close to my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment